dinsdag 15 december 2009


1. theChuck
2. Katka
3. Blue sunflower
4. Sal-E

more on mitsy's blog

my flickr fav 're late...but I was in the city, buy stuff to create a few gifts and than buy other gifts I can't made myself...

but I'm in a colorful mood...maybe because I'm also workng on new jewelry and scarfs and I'll call one line of this new jewelry ( I 've the option to make 4different lines) : 'couleur locale, couleur fatale'
I hope I can show you some stuff before the new year ..... but what is sure , that I have fun, on thinking choosing, making....

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Ohh I love happy colors! They make me smile! Good luck with creating and your new line! It's so exciting to work on new things! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh, so much colour. It makes a very happy mosaic!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wow i love happy colors!!!
    I think we are in the same mood!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So many colors! fantastic mosaic!
    Florcita

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen