zondag 9 maart 2014

and yet we must go on ...




                                                      


                                               For you, there'll be no more crying
                                               For you, the sun will be shining
                                               And I feel that when I'm with you
                                               It's alright, I know it's right

                                               To you, I'll give the world
                                               To you, I'll never be cold
                                               'Cause I feel that when I'm with you
                                               It's alright, I know it's right

                                               And the songbirds are singing,
                                               Like they know the score
                                               And I love you, I love you, I love you
                                               Like never before

                                               And I wish you all the love in the world
                                               But most of all, I wish it from myself

                                               And the songbirds keep singing
                                               Like they know the score
                                               And I love you, I love you, I love you
                                               Like never before, like never before,
                                               like never before 

                                                                                                                 Christine McVie



Wish you all sun in your heart where ever you go ....



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten