zondag 20 juni 2010

my weekend...




on friday it was my fathers birthday... he is now 96 !! ... and when I ask him, how that feels, he tells me : it taste for more , with a little help from nature I want to go up till 100 and maybe longer ... it surprised me that my father still like his life so much, even now he don't see much anymore and he can't drawn, read his paper, play chess, look at the television anymore..things he did till he was 94..but he was dress up for his birthday and proud that he could do it all by himself ... it's like the little things brings him still joy enough








saturday I had to work in the garden ... and look who's my guest :-) .... a very nice hedgehog ...
I had to chase my cat 'Miep' because she saw the hedgehog as a playmate ...






and today I took time to make some new jewelry... for my collection re-use amuse , I made this paperyarn necklaces...




and of course I couldn't resiste the temptation of making new earrings with semi-precious stones ... some of them already in my shop... the others soon ...

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Amai een dikke proficiat aan je papa en hopelijk heb jij ook het 'oud worden gen' !
    Prachtig die gehaakte paperyarn kettingen !
    Bezig bij zo te zien !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Bij het zien van je papa komen er vanzelf mooie herinneringen naar boven, zoals tante Nicole die zo lekkere munt voor ons maakte of ons speelzondagen in het parkje wat verderop, heerlijke nostalgie.
    Een dikke proficiat voor je papa en hopelijk mag hij die kaap van 100 overschrijden xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen