friday I went to Leiden and I planned not really so much :
- going to Flutro's sister , it was her birthday
- taking pictures, I must finaly update my shop
- crochet squares for my blanket
- making new wires and color combinations for my earrings
- reading a book, I bought lately a few books, but I didn't find the time to read
what did I ?
- we went to Flutro's sister and it was a nice evening : she made gorgious quiches and we tryed the Wii and the balanceboard (such fun to do and to look) and I discovered the music from Jack Johnson (like the ritme, makes me happy!)
- I tryed to take pictures buth with the snowy weather, the colors aren't good
- yes the blanket is in advance I've about 75 squares :-) (we figured out that with 10colors I can make 720 different squares, so I've only to make 9 same ones, wich is ideal for someone like me who don't like to do the same over and over again)
- and I figured new combinations for earrings, I want make a selection for my own, I was lately so bussy for other people that I forgot a little bit making jewelry for my garderobe... and now I long for spring it's time for it...
- I've just read a magazine, maybe the book is for this evening ???
- I planned the rest of the week, because I don't must work (I'll spend a afternoon with Flutro's brother who's a Silversmith, working on my jewelry reading, tomorrow its Flutro's birtday also, write a long mail to T...)
and yes I know it was Valentine, I didn't forget it, I found a beautiful painting on etsy for Flutro, I'll show you this week...
and for now
i carry your heart with me
i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)
i am never without it(anywhere i go you go,my dear; and whatever is done by only me is your doing,my darling)
i fear no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)
i want no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is
you here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)
hope you'll all have the weekend you wished, with much warmth and love...
more weekendlists on karuski's blog...